Sidon Water LLC- 11777 Bernardo Plaza Ct. Suite 208, San Diego, CA 92128
Sidon Water Europe.- 18 North Street, Glenrothes, Fife KY7 5NA, GB
Commitment to Privacy
Your use of our Site is governed by our Terms of Usage, together with any specific terms set out on individual pages within the Site (“Terms”). You should read these Terms carefully, by accessing our Site you agree to these Terms.
What Personal Data will we collect and why?
We collect personal information, such as your name, company address, telephone number, email address and social media account info. If you contact us, we will also collect your personal information and keep a record of that correspondence.
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- To register you as a new customer, set up and manage your account. It is necessary for us to collect this information for the performance of a contract with you, comply with a legal obligation, and for our legitimate interests.
- For general communication regarding your order or installation.
- To ensure you receive relevant marketing and offers, including invitations to Webinars, and invites to visit us at trade shows.
- Identifying customer opportunities, with reference to our sales and marketing campaigns.
- Sending marketing communications and running email campaigns
- To securely manage payments and billing.
- After sales service and customer care information
- To keep you informed and up to date with our latest product information and research developments.
Processing Activities covered:
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of Personal Data collected by us when you:
- Visit our websites that display or link to this Privacy Statement.
- Visit our official social media pages.
- Visit our offices.
- Receive communications from us, including emails, phone calls, texts or fax.
- Register for, attend and/or otherwise take part in our events or webinars.
How do we get your information?
- Visit our stand at a trade show or exhibition.
- Online enquiry via our website.
- Enquiries via email.
- If you register for an online event or webinar.
- Through publicized data bases, direct website sources, and professional platforms such as LinkedIn.
We also collect information about you from other sources and have a number of trusted partners that we work with where we purchase personal and business data. We do this in order to update and expand our records, identify new customers, and create more specific email and marketing campaigns. We collect this data from the following sources:
- Trusted Third Party providers and data brokers of business contact information, including mailing addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, social media profiles, LinkedIn URL’s.
Your preferences for email and SMS marketing communications
If we process your Personal Data for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
Please note that opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as communications about your subscriptions or event registrations, service announcements, or security information.
Who do we share your data with?
We may disclose your personal information to others in the following circumstances and/or purposes:
- Third parties, where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements.
- Police, and law enforcement agencies or other authorised bodies to prevent and/or detect crime.
- Credit Reference agencies.
- Couriers, if we are sending equipment directly to you.
- Strategic partners, if we are not working with you directly.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you enquire about our services but don’t go ahead with them, we’ll keep your personal data for 60 months from the last contact before permanently deleting it.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for â€œhttpsâ€ at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws and, in particular, if you are located in the EEA, these rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification).
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten).
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing).
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability).
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites or in our services.
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident of California, under the age of 18 and have registered for an account with us, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to our websites. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, because, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another visitor to our websites.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section, below.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your request.
Our websites are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section, below, and we will take steps to delete such Personal Data from our systems.
International transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred, or shared between our offices in the US and the UK.
Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside your jurisdiction, and in countries that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission or your local legislature and/or regulator, and that may not provide for the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction, such as the EEA. We ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, and if you are not happy with this arrangement we will immediately remove your data, from the appropriate foreign office, upon request.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technologies, legal requirements and other factors. If we do, we will update the “effective date” at the top of this Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about our collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data.
To exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices please contact us:
Sidon Water LLC – 11777 Bernardo Plaza Ct. Suite 208, San Diego, CA 92128. Tel.858-324-2700 or, via email at email@example.com
Sidon Water Ltd – 18 North Street, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7 5NA, Great Britain. Tel +44(0)131 210 0096 or, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important Info
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, and you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk.